Let’s Talk Disability is a small consultancy to supporting businesses to become Disability Confident and recruit and retain people with disabilities or other disadvantaged groups. It is based on the belief that with the right support disabled people can work.
Let’s Talk Disability can support your businesses with…
- Become Disability Confident or more disability friendly
- Understanding reasonable adjustments
- Action planning to support disabled people into employment and changes to organisational policies by understanding your requirements
- Service reviews
- Contact and links with other organisations
- Improve company image and external reputation
- Mental Health First Aid Course 2 days
- Bespoke training packages and workshops on disability
- Supported employment framework and quality
- Disability and equality awareness training
Next 2 Day Course - 7th & 8th November 2019
The MHFA 2 day course is delivered by Belinda Wigmore and myself and is delivered in Croydon over a 2 day period (7th and 8th November – 9am to 5pm on both days). There will be a maximum of 16 participants on the course. The cost is £300 per person. All course materials, tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided as part of the course.